1) Tortuga Island – Green Season Vacation Deals (June and August to November)
Enjoy our seasonal vacation deals with this one-day tour to Tortuga Island.
The Gulf of Nicoya has a heavenly archipelago of several islands with lush natural beauty and a sanctuary home to seabirds, white sandy beaches, and the flora and fauna of our Central Pacific region.
Tortuga Island, called by local indigenous people “Tolinga”, is maintained as a protected forest, and has been awarded the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is awarded to beaches in Costa Rica with pollution-free waters and conservation of the natural habitat.
Tortuga Island’s sand is white and its waters are clear turquoise,therefore it is optimal for swimming and practicing snorkeling so you will have the opportunity to see colorful fishes and if you are lucky, you might admire gorgeous sea turtles.
We run this tour on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and we take reservations up to 12 hours before the tour.
On other days we operate with groups larger than 25 people.
- Ground transportation: San Jose-Puntarenas-San Jose, from hotels in the San Jose metropolitan area, Jaco, Guanacaste, and other parts of the country. (For groups, please consult us about transport.)
- Specialized bilingual guide throughout the journey, ENGLISH / SPANISH. (Other languages please inquire.)
- Start the morning with our breakfast snack served on the bus.
- Maritime transport onboard our GREAT BAY‘S PRINCESS CATAMARAN or BAY´S PRINCESS YACHT, sailing the Gulf of Nicoya for an hour and 30 minutes, seeing beautiful landscapes.
- Beach chair
- Taste of tropical fruits, fish ceviche, natural drinks are unlimited, farewell cocktail, and snacks while onboard.
- Live music: Enjoy the entertainment provided by our live musicians; those who are more adventurous can accompany them on your favorite song. (Only on the catamaran, if you require it on the yacht please consult)
- Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
- Three soda drinks
- Professional entertainment throughout the tour. (Only on the catamaran, if you require it on the yacht please consult)
LUNCH AT THE ISLAND:
Appetizers: Two delicious cold salads with dressings.
Main Course: Select a tasty fish filet and chicken, both cooked on the grill at the beach, served with sauces, vegetarian rice, and sautéed vegetables.
Wine: Enjoy your lunch with a glass of exclusive white wine from the house.
Dessert: Be surprised by the creativity of our chef, and accompany your dessert with a tasty Costa Rican coffee.
Our menus were created by following health and nutrition alignments.
Prices for your vacation deal:
- Residents $100 – Groups of 6 people $90 per person.
- Foreigners: $125 -Group of 6 people $110 per person.
*Info from http://www.bayislandcruises.com/
Contact us, email@example.com.
2) Costa Rican Food Tour in San Jose.
Learn about Costa Rican most authentic food, and culture with this special vacation deal:
Barrio Escalante Farm to Table Foodie Tour: Walk from restaurant to restaurant tasting traditional Costa Rican recipes, contemporary local signature dishes, typical natural drinks, and more delicious treats, while walking through this trendy, Escalante neighborhood, and enjoying the hipster lifestyle.
Foodie Tours Costa Rica has two options for this food tour:
To apply for the special vacation deal is very easy, just contact them directly and mention the discount code: FOODIE, and receive 10% off the regular price.
You also contact Foodie Tours via email to firstname.lastname@example.org