1) Tortuga Island – Green Season Vacation Deals (June and August to November 2019)
Enjoy our seasonal vacation deals with this one day tour. In the Gulf of Nicoya, which has a heavenly archipelago of several islands with lush natural beauty and a sanctuary that is home to seabirds, white sandy beaches, and the flora and fauna of our Central Pacific region.
Tortuga Island is located in this beautiful archipelago that is situated 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Tortuga Island, called by local indigenous people “Tolinga”, has an area of 120 hectares and is maintained as a protected forest, which has been awarded the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is awarded to beaches in our country that have pollution-free waters and conservation of its natural habitat.
Due to its geographical features, Tortuga Island’s sand is white and its waters are clear turquoise, which is optimal for swimming and practicing snorkeling so you will have the opportunity to see colorful fishes and if you are lucky, you might admire gorgeous sea turtles.
We run this tour on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and we take reservations up to 12 hours before the tour.
Other days we operate with groups larger than 25 people.
- Ground transportation: San José-Puntarenas-San José, from hotels in the San José metropolitan area, Jacó, Guanacaste and other parts of the country. (For groups, please consult us about transport.)
- Specialized bilingual guide throughout the journey, ENGLISH / SPANISH. (Other languages please inquire.)
- Start the morning with our breakfast snack served on the bus.
- Maritime transport on board our GREAT BAY‘S PRINCESS CATAMARAN or BAY´S PRINCESS YACHT, sailing the Gulf of Nicoya for an hour and 30 minutes, seeing beautiful landscapes.
- Beach chair
- We will serve tropical fruits, fish ceviche, natural drinks unlimited, farewell cocktail and snacks.
- Live music: Enjoy the entertainment provided by our live musicians; those who are more adventurous can accompany them on your favorite song. (Only on the catamaran, if you require it on the yacht please consult)
- Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
- Three soda drinks
- Professional entertainment throughout the tour. (Only on the catamaran, if you require it on the yacht please consult)
LUNCH ON THE ISLAND:
Appetizers: Two delicious cold salads with dressings.
Main Course: Select a tasty fish filet and chicken, both cooked on the grill, served with their respective sauces, vegetarian rice, and sautéed vegetables.
Wine: Enjoy your lunch with a glass of exclusive white wine of the house.
Dessert: Be surprised by the creativity of our chef, and accompany your dessert with a tasty Costa Rican coffee.
Our menus were created by following health and nutrition alignments.
Prices for your vacation deal:
- Residents $100 – Groups of 6 people $90 per person.
- Foreigners: $125 -Group of 6 people $110 per person.
*Info from http://www.bayislandcruises.com/
Contact us, email@example.com.
2) Costa Rican Food Tour in San Jose.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about Costa Rican food and culture with this special vacation deals:
Barrio Escalante Farm to Table Foodie Tour: Walk from restaurant to restaurant tasting traditional Costa Rican dishes, contemporary local recipes, typical drinks, and more delicious treats, while walking through this trendy neighborhood and enjoy the hipster lifestyle.
Foodie Tours Costa Rica has two options for this food tour:
To apply special vacation deals, contact them directly, mention the discount code: FOODIE, and receive 10% off the regular price.
You can send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org